Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Days 4, 5 & 6

I'm sorry I haven't been able to come on here and update, but our home computer has given up on us completely.

The last couple of days have been ok. Two days ago I came down with a 24 hour gastro bug which was fun! I thought I may have been suffering some side effects from the Puregon, but after a quick call with the nurse from the clinic I was quite convinced it was just a bug. But the lovely nurses called me back the next morning to see how I was feeling because they were concerned about me, awww. Feeling loved ♥

Then that night was the first time my hubby was home while I did my injection, and he sat there and squirmed whilst I got on with it. He said he got chills and couldn't have done it himself.

Yesterday was pretty uneventful, but I felt back to normal which was nice.

This morning I went to the local IVF clinic to have a blood test, and you'd think after all these needles I've had over the past few days I would have been ok with it, but YOUCH! It was a massive needle and the wound wouldn't stop bleeding for several minutes, even after applying pressure for the walk back to my car. But I guess it makes my night time needles look easier now which is always a good thing.

So today I should receive a phonecall from the nurse looking after me with the results from this morning's blood test. With that information they will be able to tell me if I need to change my dosage at all to make sure that my body responds well to the drug. It's good that they keep right on top of it, making sure that everything is working the way it is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment