Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 11

Today is Day 11 and I went this morning for my ultrasound and blood test.

It was a new nurse so I told her about my low levels of Oestrogen and she said that the follies will still be small. So she got the beloved dildo-cam out and had a look. She counted 8 good follies with a few more that weren't so important. She was looking for them to be in clusters and of a good size.

Her first remark was that they are all growing nicely together at the same rate which is a really great sign. She measured them and they were a good size with the biggest being 13mm and the average somewhere around 10 or 11mm. So now we just have to wait for them to grow a bit more and then we will be ready for the egg pickup.

I also got another blood test so I should be hearing back about that within a few hours, so I will come back and let you know how my Oestrogen levels are looking.

But I am feeling good again about everything now and am no longer worried that I am not doing a good job :)

2 comments: