Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 8 - blood test results

It seems my system is not reacting to the drugs the way it should be and my levels of Oestrogen are sitting at 432 when it really should be up over 500, so now my dose of Puregon has increased to 400 (it has doubled!) and I have to go to the clinic on the way home from work to get an injection called Pregnyl. Usually it is used to bring on ovulation (releasing the eggs) but I will be getting a very small dose which they are hoping will just boost my system a bit and get things powering to where they should be.

I also have to go back on Monday for another blood test, ultrasound and one more shot of Pregnyl.

I hope my body starts reacting the way it is supposed to, I don't want it to be letting down the team :(

1 comment:

  1. (((Lisa))) I hope your body starts behaving soon. Fingers crossed oxo

    ReplyDelete